International Sports Consulting is a sports management agency that represents athletes across rugby, football and Olympic & Paralympic sports, as well as working with sports rights holders, governing bodies and brands providing sponsorship procurement and consulting services.
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Commercial or Manager to specialise in the below roles:
1 – Sales/management role – procuring sponsorship deals for ISC athletes and ISC retained rights holders. Signing new rights holders as retained clients, and sourcing sponsorship deals on their behalf. The sales role is a blend of 80% sales and 20% account/client management, so it is imperative the candidate is comfortable a). pitching ISC players/athletes/rights holders for sponsorship on a daily basis, and b). pitching ISC to Rights Holders with the intention acquiring them as new clients. The successful candidate will report into the Managing Director and work directly with athletes on commercial opportunities. Minimum 6 years’ experience required, with a a track record of negotiating successful commercial partnerships.
2 – Consulting role – We would also consider a Consulting role. Signing brands as retained clients to advise on their strategy in sport and who would benefit from ISC’s wide ranging network and experience. The successful candidate has a strong brand contact base, has been previously retained by brands to offer consultancy services, and will be able to bring retained clients immediately. This role would crossover with the Sales role, so the candidate needs to have at least 4 years’ experience in a sales role.
The medium-term focus would be growing a Commercial Division based on success.
All applicants must be:
- A self-starter with a demonstrable ability to drive revenue through new growth opportunities
- Ability to work to and exceed commercial targets
- A very positive attitude, as well as being a determined individual with a willingness to go the extra mile for the business
- A strong team player who is able to submerge themselves into the business, collaborate and grow as a cohesive unit
- High personal expectations of performance
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, rights holders and colleagues
- Experience of signing social influencers and sourcing commercial endorsements on their behalf is a bonus
- Dependant on the ability to bring clients and/or revenue, forecasts and experience.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!